Blog 3 July 15 YES THERE WAS A MONKEY ON MY BALCONY AND I WAS STILL IN DISTRICT 1120
A WEEK OF MEETINGS TOPPED WITH A TRIP TO GIBRALTAR
- a Health and Safety Officer
- Help with Marketing across District . There must be someone out there who has experience who could offer a little time. and
- Membership champions across the District. Not lots of Committee Meetings !! Promise.
SPOT THE DG above or below?!! no phone calls or emails required !!
- Public Image workshops for 2018-19
- District involvement in targeting key organisations across District to tell them about Rotary. and what you are doing. SO MUCH IS SECRET It would be really helpful to be able to use the final information from Rotary Central for last year. I will shout if you give me the information. Please can a few more of you TRY to complete. Rotary Club Central. (On the RI site) If you need help ask your Assistant governor or ME.
- Posters for all Clubs to distribute in their Areas Target Date District Council September 19
- Rotary Radio UK - A launch is planned for Late September , so start thinking about projects to showcase.
- WORLD POLIO DAY OCTOBER 24 . We need a big Splash across dDstrict. More about this in the DG Message later this week on out District Website. I will alert you all. i hope you are putting you club plans together for Polio week.
IN BETWEEN MEETINGS I packed artwork for an exhibition so will insert for your interest
- Friends of Rotary
- Corporate Membership
- Tracking our increase in numbers
- New Clubs
- Flexible clubs ............
OFF TO GIBRALTAR ON FRIDAY
the quote below was in one of the shop windows on my early morning walk